9 African hotels, 6 from South Africa, have been placed in the list of top 50 hotels in the world, by the readers of Travel+Leisure magazine.
Travel+Leisure magazine asked their readers to vote in the 18th annual World’s Best Awards using categories such as rooms, location, service, food, and value. The resulting list is not only a valuable resource for trip planning, but reveals the destinations that are important now.
The good news is that 9 hotels are in Africa, 6 in South Africa. They are:
- Mombo Camp and Little Mombo Camp, Botswana was voted as the best in the world
- Singita Kruger National Park was voted as the 3rd best
- Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, South Africa came 9th
- Singita Sabi Sand, South Africa came 10th
- Cape Grace, Cape Town, South Africa was voted into 26th place
- andBeyong Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp, Kenya was 34th
- Londolozi Game Reserve, South Africa was placed 39th
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, Egypt was 40th
- Sacon Hotel, Villas & Spa, Johannesburg, South Africa came 50th
SA - the Good News via www.travelandleisure.com